Catrice Nautica and Nautica Inspired Nail Art

From Catrice Cruise Couture I got two polishes and both are blue. The second one is called Nautica. It's a gorgeous dark blue shade. On the sun it's noticeable, that it has blue shimmer, but most of the time it looks like it has a creme finish. It has very good formula, the wide brush makes application very easy (at least to me, I know some of you girls don't like new Catrice brush). It's very nice shade, but I'll wear it more in fall and winter. In summer I'm more in the mood for bright colors. Here I used 2 coats.


The name and the desing of the polish inspired me to do a nautical nail art. On my ring finger I draw an anchor and on my thumb a ship's rudder. A ship's rudder was an originally a desing I wanted to paint on my nails, because it also on a lid of the polish. On others fingers I made stripes. I actually wanted to do horizontal stripes, but something confused me and I made them vertical. Well, it looks good that way too. The white polish is Essence Black & White Whipe Hype.


 So, girls, what do you think about this polish? And about my nail art? Do you like it?

13 komentarjev

  1. the nautical themed nail art look great!!! I have a think for navy!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Mnogo je lep i super si ga ukrasila :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Moder je, to pomeni da je povsem my cup of tea :) Mislim, da podobnega odtenka še nimam, tako da bom lovila tegale :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Yesterday I found this collection and bought just Nautica! I couldn't resist the blue shimmer...It made me forgot I hate new Catrice brushes (yes, I'm among those girls) :-)
    Lovely nail art. White and such blue are a perfect match!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. ajme, preslatko, obavezno kradem ideju ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Cute design, perfect for summer and vacation! :]]

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you all for your sweet comments. I'm glad, you like this design. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Ful so mi všeč! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3