Catrice Feel The Yacht Beat

Today I have for you swatches of Catrice polish from Cruise Couture limited edition collection. It's called Feel The Yacht Beat. It's gorgeus blue shade with blue shimmer with great application, but unfortunatelly not very unique. In my stash I already have two similar polishes: Catrice Up In The Air and China Glaze Electric Beat. The only difference is, that these two polishes don't have shimmer like FTYB. I don't know, why I always notice, that I already have a certain color, after I come home. Probably because I love this color very much.


In the shadow shimmer isn't very visible, but it's still noticeable. For these swatches I used 2 coats.


Do you like this color? Do you already have anything similar in your stash? What do you think about Catrice Cruise Couture LE, did you get anything from it?

11 komentarjev

  1. buduci da sam preskocila up in the air, ako ovo igdje vidim kupujem ovaj prekrasan mi je, znam da imam bar cetri slicna, al mi treba i ovaj :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. To pa je tako, ko imaš rad modro. :) Upam, da ga kje najdeš.

      Izbriši
  2. It looks really good. It reminds me nail polish Essence-Absolutely blue.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I don't gave this Essence polish, but if it's similar, then I don't need it. :) Thanks for telling me. :)

      Izbriši
  3. its a very beautiful shade of blue,,, i dont have anything like this but i would definitely find one!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. There are probably a lot of dupes out there, so you will find something. ;)

      Izbriši
  4. sviđa mi se :-D
    drago mi je da konačno mogu ostaviti komentar, i da više nema problema s virusima ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super, me veseli. Upam, da bo zdaj ta problem rešen.

      Izbriši
  5. I have regretted not buying Up In The Air before they discontinued it so I'm glad I got this one instead. Plus the bottle cap is awesome!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I agree. I specially love TE polishes because they have cute packaging. This one also have shimmer, so you got yourself a really nice polish. ;)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3