Catrice Coolibri TE Nail Polish Swatches


As I promised yesterday, today I have for you swatches of all 5 polishes from Catrice Coolibri limited edition collection. First about the brush. If you hate new Catrice brush, then you'll be happy with these polishes, because they have small brush like their old polishes had. Application is very easy with it. All polishes contain 10 ml and cost 2,59 € here in Slovenia.

Birds Flying High is a beautiful blue creme shade. They recommend you to use a base coat before application and I recommend you to do that to. It stained my nails a bit. Here I used 2 coats.


Twist Of Lemon is a yellow shimmery shade. It's not the yellow I would typically wear, but it's perfect as a base for nail art, as you're going to see in one of my upcoming posts. There were some visible brush strokes after application, but they're not visible on photo. Here I used 2 coats.


Abloom is a pinkish-red cream shade. Not very typical color for me, because I'm not a fan of pink polishes, but I love this one. I'll probably wear it a lot during the summer. It has very good formula and  pigmentation, one coat would be enough with it. Here I used 2.


Exotica is an orange shade with pink shimmer. It's very lovely shade, but I would rather see, that the shimmer would be orange or coral, anything but pink. Otherwise it is a great shade, because it's vivid and perfect for spring. Here I used 2 coats.  


Virgin Forest is a nice green shimmery shade. There are some visible brush strokes after application, but they don't bother me. Also with this one Catrice recommend you to use a base coat, but I haven't wear it yet, so I can't tell, if it stains nails or not. Here I used 2 coats. 


I can't decide, which polish I like the most. The collection is full of brights and summery colors and they all are perfect for nail art. Alone I'm probably going to wear Birds Flying High and Abloom the most. 

What do you think about this collection? Which polish do you like the most?

14 komentarjev

  1. Odgovori
    1. Exotica it's beautiful but I don't like pink shimmer very much.

      Izbriši
  2. Exotica looks like Essie Braziliant I think. Abloom is my fav!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Maybe it does, I can't be sure, because there are a lot of different swatches of Essie and I don't know, which one is more realistic, because I don't have this polish myself.

      Izbriši
  3. žuti me baš ne vuče, ali ostatak hrpice prekrasno izgleda :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No, upam, da se bo kateri znašel v tvoji zbirki. :D

      Izbriši
  4. this collection looks very good. I´m looking forward it in our DM-Drogeriemarkt

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3