Blogger Appreciation Award

Lovely Teodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish nominated me for Bloger Appreciation Award. Thank you very much, dear.


Rules:
1.) Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2.) Answer the following 4 questions.
3.) Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/supporters/followers as you want.
4.) Let the blogger know you've just awarded them!

1. How long have you been blogging?
I'm blogging for more that 2 years now. At the beginning my blog wasn't ment to be for nail polishes, but then I started to read nail polish blogs and I felt in love in nail polishes, so then it turned into beauty blog.  

2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging? 
I'm loving nail polishes, I love doing my nails and I love to share my manicures with my readers.

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?  
I love reading nail polish blogs, but here and there I also follow make up blogs and others, related to beauty.

4. What is one thing you'd like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog? 
There's a lot of things, I'd like to change. First, I'd like to do better photos, then more tutorials ... But for some things I just have to find more time.

There's a lot of bloggers, that deserve this prize. I' giving it to:

10 komentarjev

  1. Thank you very very much!! ^_________^ <3 <3 <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hey I wanted to say that your blog totally inspired me and now I started 3 days ago an own blog, you kinda gave me enough selfconfidence ^^
    It would be an honour if you would add me as well to your list! I know there are just 3 posts yet but I will try at least twice a week to post a new swatch or nail design *_*
    Have a nice day and thanks so much again!
    Greetings from Finland,
    Cat <3 (purple-polish.blogspot.com)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi, Taya!
    I've already give you this award (back in April) and you might forget about it, but that's ok ;). And anyway I want to thank you for thinkig about me and giving this award to me! :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for letting me know. Yes, I did forget. There were times, when I received a lot of awards and I forgot about this one.

      Izbriši
  4. Thank you for al your comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čisto sem se ti pozabila zahvaliti za tole nagrado.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Šele zdaj vidim, sem bila čisto odsotna zadnje dni. :) Hvala! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3