Summer Shoes

Few days ago I asked you on Facebook, if you want to see post with summer shoes I bought lately and a lot of you liked the idea. I bought one gladiator shoes and two wedges. I'm crazy about wedges with high heels.

First are green gladiator shoes with flower, I bought over the internet. The shop is called Princess Shop. The shoes were 14,90 €, but with postage I payed 19,90 € for them. Pretty cheap. They're very comfortable to wear and I adore them. They have zip in the back. I hope this one will be good long, because I had one gladiator shoes with zip, I bought last year in this store and the zip broke after two months.


These wedges are also from Princess Shop, but I got them as a gift. I wanted them from the moment I saw photo of them on Facebook. I adore this orange color. They costed 19,95 €. They were available in three different colors (black, blue, orange) and from now also in beige. The heel is 11,5 cm high. I still didn't wear them anywhere, because there still wasn't any occasion, but I think they'll be quite comfortable, as much as I can infer from short moments of trying them at home.


The last shoes are wedges from Deichmann. I bought them back in March I think. I felt in love with them, because they have gorgeous flower print and also flower in front. The heel is high 8 cm. They're very comfortable to wear. I bought them for 22,90 €.


I hope, you girls like this post. I photographed only shoes, because I didn't have anyone, who would photograph them on my feet. Tell me, which summer shoes did you buy lately?

23 komentarjev

  1. The last ones are freaking adorable! Love all of them though!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. Komaj čakam, da se bom kje pokazala z njimi. :)

      Izbriši
  3. I like them all, but especially the first one (cute flower!!)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. And they're so comfortable to wear.

      Izbriši
  4. OHMYGOSH these are so amazingly cute!! :D I really want the first and third pair!! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. prve sandalice su mi preslatke, baš mi nešto takvo sad treba :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, prvi so perfektni za poletje.

      Izbriši
  6. I can't decide which one I like the most. They are all pretty.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Me either, although I prefer first one, just because I can wear them every day and my feet won't hurt.

      Izbriši
  7. Ahh..so beautiful!! Those coral ones are perfect!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Prvi so full dobri.
    Drugače imam pa večino od čevljev od Deichmann-a. Se mi zdi da ima zelo dobre čevlje

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, saj jaz tudi, jih lahko dolgo nosim brez da bi jih uničila pa še dragi niso.

      Izbriši
  9. Sve su mi jako lepe, ali prve su mi nekako savrsene za leto, divna boja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Prve so res najboljše za poleti, sploh ker so nizke in lahko hodiš v njih cel dan.

      Izbriši
  10. Meni su ove zadnje preslatke *.*!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Zadnji so čudoviti in bi prav pasali k mojemu stilu, tudi oranžkasti so luštni, vendar se mi zdi peta malce prevelika za vsak dan, za na faks. Drugače so pa perfect

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3