Review: Essence Forget it! 3 in 1 Concealer

Today I have for you a review of Essence Forget it! 3 in 1 Concealer. This is the first concealer, I've tried and I bought it, because it has 3 color and each has it's own function. I have mix thoughts about this concealer. I've read some reviews, where girls were loving this product, but for me this isn't a great product.


It has three colors: pink for circles around eyes, beige against blemishes and green against redness. The formula is creamy and they're easy to blend. They're not very pigmented, so they can be built on after application. If you need more coverage, you can apply more product, if less then less product. When they dry, they can gave a bit drying effect. I noticed that specially under my eyes. The packaging is in plactic covering with lid. It cames up with basic information on sticker in a back of packaging. It contains 3,5 g of product. The price is around 3,5 €. I dont remember exactly, I have it for I long time and I throw away the bill.

I have a normal skin and I don't have big problems with it, any acnes or redness are very rare on my skin. That's why I mostly use pink part. I use it under my eyes after I apply foundation. Although it's pink, it doesn't look unnatural, if I don't apply it to many. I don't have very dark cirkles, so it coveres them nice, but the problems is, that it doesn't last long. After some time it creases. I also tried green part, which is actually more bright blue, around my nose, where I can have some problem with redness, but I didn't notice, it would help. Elsewhere I don't have problems with redness. I use beige on blemishes sometimes, but not always, because I think, it doesn't covered them enough. 

It's not very expensive product, but because I mostly use only one part, I think it was a miss product to me. Did you try this concealer? What do you think about it?

4 komentarji

  1. looks great! We must have it :) thank you for your rewiew :) Marry&Missy
    jungleoflipstick.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope, you'll be satisfied with it. I'm not really.

      Izbriši
  2. i ja ga koristim, ne prečesto, ali dio je moje skromne kolekcije i zadovoljna sam s njim :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Lepo, če si zadovoljna. Saj veliko punc je zadovoljnih z njim, a meni pač ne odgovarja najbolj.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3