Review and Swatches: Essence Soul Sista TE Nail Polishes

Today I have for you swatches of 3 nail polishes from Essence Soul Sista trend edition. They were a gift from my boyfriend. I have them for two weeks now and I made swatches some time ago, I hope I'm not late with this publication (I don't know, if they're still availale anywere). They're nice polishes, application of all was ok. They contain 8 ml of polish.

Mojito Green is my favourite from this TE. It's teal shade with golden shimmer. I don't know why, but my camera couldn't capture it's true color. In RL is more green. I used 2 coats.


Torally Retro Nude is a nude shade with golden shimmer. I actually asked my BF to bring me this one, because I have little nude polishes. Well, I didn't like it very much, when I put it on and I made nail art over it. I probably won't wear it alone, it just doesn't go together with my skintone. I used 2 coats.

 
Chilled Orange is an orange creme shade with hint of yellow. This is my kinf of color for spring and summer. I used 2 coats. 


What do you think about this collection? Did you get anything from it?

27 komentarjev

  1. Chilled orange is my favourite although the nude one looks great.This collection wasn't sold here so I only heard of it here :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. My favourite is teal, but I enjoyed wearing orange one too.

      Izbriši
  2. I love them all but my favourite is the blue one!
    We only get the basic line from Essence where I live.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mine too. :)
      Sometimes I wish we would have only standard asortiment too, becasue most of my Essence polishes are from TE lines.

      Izbriši
  3. Ugh Retro Nude mi je prav prekrasen. ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Very nice and bright colors! Love them, especially the first two!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. OMG, they are so beautiful, especially first and second. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Omg first is STUNNING! It's soooo beautiful! :'] And 2nd is very nice too! :D Oh. :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wow the first and second polish are gorgeous <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. kod nas još nije stigla... mojito green mi je prekrasan *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. The last one is absolutely yolky but I really like it. Took me by surprise there. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Kak so vsi lepi na nohtih <3 , v živo pa me noben ni prepričal...Zdaj mi je pa žal, da nisem nobenega kupila :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. mojito green upam da me cakas v trgovini! takoj zdej ga hocem! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Jaz sem jo popolnoma zamudila, mi je pa po ogledanih swatchih še najbolj všeč roza, ampak že imam nekaj podobnega, zato mi nekako sploh ni žal, da je šla mimo mene (šparam za gel liner od Cruise Couture)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3