Preview: Spring Challenge

Today just a quick post, which is going to be a preview of all my manicures for Spring Challenge. I have to say, I'm quite satisfied with nail arts, I did for this challenge. I can decide, which one is my favourite. What do you say, which one do you like the most?











8 komentarjev

  1. krasne sve... ali duga je naj :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Jaz sem bila pa ravno s to najmanj zadovoljna.

      Izbriši
  2. I liked all of yours so much but I really love the flowers and stipes!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I think this one was really successful.

      Izbriši
  3. My favorite is flowers and stripes too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Češnje so super, čeprav so vse res krasne :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. very beautiful nails.http://nailsartgr.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3