NYX Girls Lapis

This is one of older swatches, made few months ago. I have to clean up my unpublished folder, before I start swatching all polishes, I haven't show you yet, otherwise I'll never publish some of those swatches, I already made. I love this polish very much, is my favourite from NYX Girls polishes, I bought in Moja drogerija back in Januar. It's a blue cream shade, very easy to apply and opaque in 2 coats. It reminds me on Essence Forget Me Not from Blossoms etc... TE, which is great, because this is one of my favourite polishes and don't want to use it to much, because I don't want to empty it. This one doesn't have a shimmer, but the color is very close, so I'm happy to have it. And NYX Girls polishes are great, I love their formula. Tomorrow I'll probably show you another their polish I swatched, a Boho.