Essence Nail Art Twins Romeo

I'm not a big fan of grey polishes, but when this one was discontinued, my Julia had to have a partner. I tried it immediately and I actually did like it on my nails. Romeo is a grey cream shade. It's very good pigmented and its application is flawless. Here I used 2 coats. It's very pitty, that Essence discontinued Nail Art Twins polished, because they have a great formula.


Do you have it? What do you think about it?

10 komentarjev

  1. Lepo ti stoji, svidja mi se sto nije ni mnogo taman ni previse svetao

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. krasan je, nisam ga još nosila samog, trebam to nadoknadit ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nice grey! I also like it on you :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you all, girls, for your sweet comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Prelepa siva nijansa... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love grey polishes. :] This one is very nice. :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I didn't get this baby for myself and now I kinda regret it! i love how sweet and smooth it looks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3