Empty #2

I haven't done this post for a long long time. I did end a lot of products, but I throw them away, before I would take a photo. But now I finished more products at once and decided to review them quickly for you.


1. Balea Trend It Up Dry Shampoo - My hair can be fatty fast and I don't want to wash them every day, so dry shampoo is a good salvation by that. This Balea dry shampoo is great, it makes hair look fresh and shiny for some time. Although I don't like a smell, it's strange and very strong. I don't know exact price, it's around 2 or 3 €. I recommend you to get it, if you're like me and don't want to wash your hair every day. It's available in DM.

2. Ebelin Nail Polish Remover - I won't say, this is a best polish remover, that I've try, because it's not. It drys my cuticles like crazy. But it removes nail polish very good, even glitters. I love to use it, specially when I'm doing more swatches in one day, because it's cheap. It contains 125 ml of products and it costs less then 1 €. I'm always buying this one, because I use a lot of nail polish remover.

3. Balea Handlotion Sheabutter and Vanille - I'm in love with this product. It makes my hands so soft and it mousturizes them perfectly. Unfortunatelly this is a limited edition product. It was sold in DM's in winter. Last winter I tried it for the first time and I loved it, so this winter I bought two. Now I'm using second bottle. It contains 300 ml of product. I don't remember the exact price, but if this winter will be still available, I'll definitely buy it again.

4. Balea Aqua Serum - my must have product for my face. I already wrote a review here. Definitely product I recommend.

5. Misslyn Rich Color Gloss Papaya Punch - pigmentation, smell, function - everything it's great. It's a bit pricey, but worth buying. You can read my review here.

6. Schauma Repair & Pflege Fluid - this is a hair product, that  I love. Its purpose is to repair dry and damaged hair. I use it, after I dry my hair with a towel. I do not wash it out. It makes my hair soft and shiny. It contains 150 ml and it last long. The price is around 3 €.

I'm so sorry, that I don't know the exact prices for these products, but I throw away the bills, when I bought  new products. But none of them is really expensive.

Do you use any of these products or will you use them in the future? What do oyu think about them?

6 komentarjev

  1. you finished a lipgloss? wow, I have so many lipglosses and they last for so long I don't think I'll ever finish one of them! Maybe I should do a lipgloss ban or something LOL!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes. I'm usually so, I buy a lot of lipglosses, but then I'm using only one or two. And this way I can finish it. :)

      Izbriši
  2. I've tried numbers 1,2 and 3 and have the exact same opinioun on them as you : ) Althou i bouth 3 hand lotions this winter and I'm out of two bottles already :D It cost 3.99 euro :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for your comment. And thank you for telling me a price. I throw a bill away long time ago, so I didn't remember it.

      Izbriši
  3. Oh, zaradi tega tvojega posta sem danes zapravljala v DM-u. ;) Nisem vedela, da imajo tale suhi šampon in seveda ga "nujno" rabim, sploh pa zatem, ko sem prebrala tvoj opis. ;) No, potem sem se pa znašla med kremami za roke in so imeli tudi ta losjon, tako da je zgleda spet v prodaji! Poleg njega pa so imeli še enega v enaki embalaži, le da je vonj po malinah, in seveda sem kupila še tega. Oba sta bila pa tam nekje okoli 2 € in ker sem tudi jaz zadovoljna z vanilijevim, imam zdaj še malinovega. Ki mi je BTW enako všeč, pa še boljše mi diši. ;) Hvala, take lokalne review-e imam najrajši, moja denarnica pa sicer malo manj. ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem za tale suhi šampon prav tako izvedela preko enega bloga. Super, da si sporočila, da imajo nazaj ta losjon, moram nujno nabaviti rezervo. Mislim, da naše denarnice nimajo rade teh recenzij, ampak punce smo rade lepe, sploh z dobrimi produkti. ;)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3