Dots

Today I have for you a manicure, that I made a day, before I went on holidays two weeks ago. First I didn't know, whit which colow should I paint my nails and then Lidija suggested on Twitter, that I should paint them in yellow. I wasn't sure, if I'm in the mood for yellow or not, but then my BF brought me 3 nail polishes from Essence Soul Sista TE and I decided to wear orange one. I didn't want to wear it alone, so I made some dots. 


For this manicure I used: Essence Soul Sista Chilled Orange, Beauty Line Deluxe 2, Essence Fruity Peach Beauty and Essence Marble Mania Peaches


It's very simple, but also very cute. And orange is of course a color, I really like.


What do you think about this manicure? Do you prefer wearing only one color or a nail art?

16 komentarjev

  1. beautiful! i love the colors. i prefer nail art

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. By me it depends, sometimes I prefer only one color and sometimes I have to have nail art.

      Izbriši
  2. Cute. It's like a gradient in dots.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Something like that. ;)

      Izbriši
  3. This is so cute!! I love nail art and I like plain polished nails. Both can be so fun! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I agree with you. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Ipak si je stavila;)Super je !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love the mani!

    New follower, http://anythingandeverything026.blogspot.ca/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I checked your blog. Follow you back. :)

      Izbriši
  6. nisam baš neki ljubitelj narančastih, ali ovakvu bih manikuru baš nosila :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj lahko poskusiš tudi z drugimi barvami. :)

      Izbriši
  7. I like It! It reminds me of sun! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3