Comparison: Lime/Acid Green

Today I have for you a comparison post, like I promised. I compared some lime/acid green polishes, I have in my stash. Two of them are from past Catrice and Essence limited edition collection. I compared: Essence Rebels Rebelizer, Catrice ACid/DC, Catrice Revoltaire Innocent Toxin and Essence C&G Lime Up.


All of the polishes have good appliction and need 2 coats to be opaque. They are all very close, but none is a dupe. The biggest difference between them is in finish. Rebelizer has a satin finish with shimmer and Lime up is the only polish without shimmer. Innocent Toxin has almost invisible shimmer. Rebelizer looks, like it has a touch of yellow in it and ACid/DC has more green in it than all others. In the bottles the difference between them isn't that visible and someone, who isn't a nail polish freak, probably wouldn't notice it even on nails. Both Catrice polishes have a new Catrice brush, which is wider. Some of your don't like it, but it works for me. Rebelizer has a small brush and Lime Up has flat brush as all Color&Go polishes.


I can conclude, that I don't need all four polishes, although there aren't any dupes. My favourite is ACid/DC, this one I'm going to use the most on my nails this spring and summer. Which one do you like the most?

18 komentarjev

  1. My favourite is the ACid/DC too. SO pretty!!! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I totally agree, it's the pretiest. :D

      Izbriši
  2. I love them all because this kind of green is my favorite!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. that's a very useful post!!
    I have onyl rebelizer and was wondering if I should get Innocent toxin or not

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great comparison ...they might be similar to OPI Did It On Em and Fiercely Fiona too?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I don't have these two polishes, but I searched for swatches on internet and they look very similar. Very similar is also Who The Shrek Are You.

      Izbriši
  5. Love Essence Rebelizer. Its a gorgeous color and I love the shimmer on top.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, this one has nice shimmer. Glad, you like it. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Odlična primerjava! :)
    Tudi meni se najbolj dopade ACid/DC. Še posebej zaradi imena. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Ja, mislim, da se kar nekaj puncam najbolj dopade zaradi imena. :D

      Izbriši
  7. I always thought Claire's polishes sold here didn't have a name here, but to our surprise, the name was written on the receipt (proof of purchase). I guess the only way of finding out the names of the polishes is buying them and keeping the ticket.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for this information. Unfortunatelly I don't have bill anymore, so I can't see al the name, but at least I have the name of this one. Now I now for the next time so save a bill.

      Izbriši
  8. I love Rebelizer. Too bad we get very little Essence over here.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. imam lime up i baš pokušavam samu sebe uvjeriti da mi ne treba još lakova, inaće mi se čini adic/dc ista boja samo sa shimmerom ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Kako so si podobni :o Nimam pa niti enega laka v tem odtenku, se mi zdi, da mi ne paše :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. They are all beautiful! Amazing color. :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3