Birthday NOTD


This is going to be a quick post, because I have to go back to studying for my Tuesday's exam. I want to show you my birthday manicure from yesterday. I didn't know, what to do on my nails, because I wanted something special and then I remember on one of most beautiful polishes in my stash - BeYu 209. I decided to do a manicure with it. First I applied 2 coast of Essence Stairway To Heaven, then added 1 coat of BeYu 209 and in the end I sponged Essence Just Can't Get Enough on my tips. I was amazed, how beautiful it looked in RL. I decided to keep it on for few day, till it chips. I have few photos for you, although they don't make justice to this manicure. It looks so much better in RL. BeYu 209 it's just an amating polish.


I hope, you like it. ;)

19 komentarjev

  1. Vse najboljše! Manikura je pa itak čudovita.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. These looks so adorable! Happy Birthday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. If it looks this pretty in picture I can't even imagine how gorgeous that must have been irl.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is a great combination.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Super izgleda! Sretan rodendan!

    Niki (http://niki-veki.blogspot.com)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful! ^____^ Happy birthday Tatjana! I wish you all the best! :* <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Srecan rodjendan! :) ovo super izgleda, mnogo lepa kombinacija

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday, dear! :)
    P.S. Love the manicure!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Amazing mani! Happy belated birthday doll, hope you had a great time :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Sretan rođendan!!!!Prekrasna ti je manikura *.*!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. fantastična kombinacija *.*
    sretan ti rođendan draga :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Thank you for all you comments and birthday wishes. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Vse najboljše in srečno na izpitu! :D
    Manikura je pa božanska! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. V bistvu sem imela izpit včeraj. Šele zdaj vidim, da sem kiksnila dan. Ups. Sem popravila.
      Hvala za dobre želje. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3