Tutorial: Cherry

Today I have another tutorial for you. I asked you, if you want to see a tutorial for manicure, I made for Spring challenge for task Fruit and dots and most of you said yes, so here it is. The list of all polishes, used for this tutorial, you can find in my post for this challenge here.


Step 1: Apply a polish of your choise. I decided to use a yellow polish.
Step 2: Take a polish in other color and drop some drops on a paper. Then use a sponge and sponge polish on a half of your nail. Here I decided to use a green shade. For step 1 and 2 you can use other colors too, but it's better if they are bright.
Step 3: Use a red polish and a dotting tool or better a brush with wider handle and make two dots on your nail. 
Step 4: Use a white polish and a dotting tool and make two dots inside red dots. They'll represent a reflection.
Step 5: Take a brush and a green polish or green nail art polish and draw two lines.
Step 6: Use the same green polish and draw a leaf.
Step 7: Wait for few minutes for manicure to dry and then use your favourite top coat to protect your nail art. 

And you have your cherry manicure on. :)


I hope you like this tutorial and that's understandable. I'll try to do them more in the future.

7 komentarjev

  1. Super cute and yummy! Will definitely try it, thanks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I hope, you'll show it on your blog. ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Thanks so much. This looks super cute and easy design :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. baš su mi slatke tvoje trešnjice, dobar tutorijal :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Luštno, pa fajn enostavno, bo treba kmalu poskusit. :) Hvala za tutorial ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm glad, that you like this tutorial. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3