Spring Challenge: Rainbow

It's time for the last task in Spring Challenge. I'm kinda sad, that is over, because it was very fun and interesting challenge and I enjoyed doing it. I'll do a post with all my manicures, so you'll see them in one place.
The last task was rainbow and for this one we had to use at least 4 colors. In the end I used them 8. I though a lot, what to do for this task - gradient, dots, should I use tape ... In the end I decided to draw on each finger a different rainbow. First I used blue polish for sky, then white polish to draw some clouds. In the end I did different designs of rainbow on each nail. I wasn't very satisfied with manicure, but I didn't have time to do another one. Also, I have to change TC, because this one started to make bubbles on nails. 


Polishes, I used for this design:
- Essence You Rock Speed Of Light Blue (as a base)
- Essence B&W Whipe Out (for cluds)
- Rimmel Lively Lilac
- Beauty UK Urban Girl Green
- Beauty Uk Urban Girl Blue
- Claire's 96784
- Orly Old School Orange
- Orly Retro Red


This is a sheduled post, so I'll answer on all your comments, when I'll come home from vacation. Tell me, what you think of this manicure.


Check other girsl, participated in this challenge, what they did today:
Mateja from Purple Glitters

8 komentarjev

  1. Awww! :3 It's so cute! ^_^ I wanted to do something similar. :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. wow, tvoja je duga zanimljivija od moje :-D
    i ja sam tužna što ovaj izazov završava... ne znam odakle mi sad ideja za manikuru ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful, I wanted something similar, but it was unsuccessful. I like how yours turned out :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. These are super cute and happy! I love how each nail is different, it really makes the mani stand out.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3