Spring Challenge: Fruit and Dots

It's time for third task in Spring challenge. This time the theme is Fruit and dots. When I first heared for this challenge, I knew I'm going to do cherrys, because they're my favourite spring fruit. I decided to use green and yellow color combination. In cherry are both tasks united - fruit and dots.
When I was doing this manicure yesterday, I have been throught all weather circumstances, I think. When I started doing this manicure, it was cloudy with some sun beam, then it started to thunder, then raining like cats and dogs and when I finished it, it was sunny like there would never be a rain. It was very interesting. In the end I take advantage of the sun and made some photos of my nail art. I'm very satisfied with it, it looks even better than I imagined it in my head.


Polishes, I used:
- Essence Fruity One Kiwi A Day
- Claire's 96784 (yellow)
- Essence So Glamourous
- Essence B&W White Hype
- Essence A Walk In The Park


I hope, you like it. I also made some photos during creating this nail art. Would you like to see a tutorial?

Here are also other participants in this challenge. Check their manicures for today's task:
Mateja from Purple Glitters

22 komentarjev

  1. Ful lepo! :) Jaaa, daj objavi, kako si to naredila, bi poskusila enkrat. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sicer ne vem kakšno idejo si imela v glavi, lahko pa potrdim, da izgleda zelo LEPO =).

    Tole aprilsko vreme je letos celo aprila ane? PRi nas je tudi ravnokar posijalo sonce, po zelo hudem nalivu =).

    P.S. Tutorial je vedno dobrodošel=)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. V moji glavi je izgledalo malo manj zanimivo.
      Letos imamo aprila bolj poletno vreme kot aprilsko, taki nalivi in grmenje so značilni za poletje + toča. April je bil ponavadi samo zelo deževen.

      Bom objavila tutorial. :)

      Izbriši
  3. bravo! preslatke su ti trešnjice :-D
    sad mi je drago da se ja ipak nisam odlučila za iste ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is so nice!!! In the last period I'm in love with yellow and acid green, maybe because the weather has been so bad in the last weeks and I'm waiting for the spring. And when I think at the spring, I think at greens, yellows and oranges! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The same here. The spring is for me all about yellow and greens. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Full lepo! Glede vremena pa sploh ne govori...

    Tutorial pa je itak vedno dobrodošel

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Bom objavila tutorial. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Slatko. :D Lici mi na visnje i jabuku u jednom! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. These are so cute!! I love the contrast of the red cherries, it really brightens it up even more.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm glad, you like it. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3