Spring Challenge: Flowers and Stripes

It's time for the second manicure in Spring challenge and this time the theme is Flowers and stripes. For this manicure I decided to use blue and purple color combination.


I decided to use purple as a base and blue for flowers. Because the theme were also stripes, I did on my index finger and pinkie a half of flower and a half of stripes. I was actually pretty satisfied with this manicure, until I didn't applied top coat. It didn't came out perfect, but it looked very good. After I applied top coat, I smudged everything, alhough I waited 30 min before applying it. Luckily in RL that isn't that visible as it is on photos. 


Polishes, I used:
- Rimmel Lively Lilac
- Astor 70
- Power nagellack 02
- Essence Sundancer


What do you think, girls? Do you like my manicure for second task?

Check out other girls, participating in this challenge:
Mateja from Purple Glitters

26 komentarjev

  1. I am totally in love with this. The colors are awesome. Love the picture with the flowers.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow, rožice so zelo lepe! Tudi jaz sovražim, ko nadlak uniči nail art -.- Moja kombinacija je tudi modra in vijolična :D Ampak jo moram še poslikati :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Danes sem testirala dišeč nadlak iz Fruity TE, ampak je bila očitno tole napaka. Tale že ne bo dober za nail art. Po navadi uporabljam Essence Studio Nails To Sealer, ki mi ne uniči nail arta, če malo počakam, da se vse skupaj posuši. Komaj čakam, da vidim še tvojo. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Tole izgleda svetovno! Res super si naredla!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow, perfectly drawn flowers! I love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. You have very steady hands. The flowers are gorgeous.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, Hema. I'm trying to had them as steady as possible. :)

      Izbriši
  6. These came out fantastic! I hate when top coat smudges stuff >.< Love these!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I was using another TC, not the one I use always and it looks like that was a mistake.

      Izbriši
  7. Really beautiful! ^^ I'm impressed with yours last manicures!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. My hand is pretty steady lately, so I can do some nail art like it has to be. :)

      Izbriši
  8. ajme predivne su, svaka čast *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. How cute Taya!! :) The purple flowers in the 3rd picture are pretty, what are they called? You should do a mani with them ;) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I don't know, I'll have to ask mum or grandmother, when they come home. I'll try do to it. :)

      Izbriši
  10. gorgeous! i love how each flower looks different on each nail!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. super izgleda manikura i jos je plava :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3