Review and Swatches: Essence Rebels TE


Today I have for you swatches and review of my purchase from Essence Rebels TE. I got cream blush in Peach Punk, lipgloss in Mauve Like a Rockstar, mascara and nail polish Rebelizer


Peach Punk is a cream blush for lips and cheeks in vivid peachy color. The texture is creamy, but I bit harder to blend with brush than fingers. That's why I prefer to use smaller amount of product and layer it on my cheeks. It's also nice for lips, cuz it doesn't dry them, but it's not pigmented enough, so I had to use three coats to make it look opaque on my lips. But my lips are pretty dry at the moment and it looks horibble on me, so I'll rather use it as a blush. It also lasted long on my cheeks. After few hours of wearing it there was still nice peachy glow there. The lid contains 7 g of product and it costs 2,59 €.

Mauve Like a Rockstar is a soft matte lipgloss. I love this product. Although is matte, it doesn't dry lips, it's very pigmented and it last pretty long on lips. I would probably choose another color, if there would be more of them, because I look a bit ill with this one, when I wear it, but I love the concept of this lipgloss. You get 7 ml of product for 1,89 €.


I also decided to tested a mascara from this trend edition. What Essence says about it:"Mascara for the ultimate spiderlash look. Use step 1 for volume and step 2 as a top coat for structure and curve." This mascara costs 2,89 €.


I made swatches for you, how my bare eye looks, then how it looks after step 1 and after step 2. In step 1 I used only 1 coat of mascara. This one doesn't gave a lot of volume, even when you use two coats. After step 1 we still can talk about spider look, but after step 2 not anymore. Only thing you do with it is stick you lashes together. Step 2 also doesn't curve you lashes, as Essence promises. I'm just going to continue using Essence I Love Extreme mascara, which is great to me.


Rebelizer is a lime green shimmery shade, that drys in satin finish. Essence says that this is latex look. Application was good, here I used 2 coats.


What do you think about this collection? Did you or will you get anything from it?

11 komentarjev

  1. I think i will go for nail polish, so beautiful tone :)
    but not a fan of so intense blush and mascara looks funny..

    thanks for review :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nail polish is nice.
      I don't like mascara, it's such something. I don't understand step 2 exactly. With one coat od I Love Extreme mascara I get better result than with both steps of this one.

      Izbriši
  2. Luštno! Jaz sem se uspešno uprla, pridno čakam na Soul Sista :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz tudi, čeprav se zna na koncu zgoditi, da ne bom dobila nič, ker bom naletela na prazno stojalo.

      Izbriši
  3. thanks for the review about the mascara! I was curious about it!

    I bought that lime polish. I just tried it on 1 nail for the moment. it looks nice on you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're welcome. Thank you, the polish is nice.

      Izbriši
  4. ok trebam lip&cheek pot i sjajilo svakako :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I like everything except the mascara, thanks for the review & swatches doll!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Well, mascara isn't one of the best, not worth to get it.

      Izbriši
  6. Blush and nail polish. :] <3 Like.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3