Preview of All Manicures for Black&White Nail Challenge

Today just a quick post with preview of all 10 manicures, I did for Black&White nail challenge. You can find all post on this link here. If I had to choose my favourite one, I'll choose Day 3. Which one do you like the most?

Day 1                                                                                                   Day 2

Day 3                                                                                                    Day 4

Day 5                                                                                                   Day 6

Day 7                                                                                                   Day 8


Day 9                                                                                                  Day 10


13 komentarjev

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3