15. april 2012

Kiko 231

In my unpublished folder I still have few old swatches, that I have to share with you. Today I'm going to show you Kiko 231, applied over Kiko 349, that I got in a swap with Simona. This polish is so interesting. It has multicolored glitter in different sizes and shapes. You can see more on second photo, how good it looks, but it looks even better in RL. If you're a glitter lover, then you definitely should have this one in your collection. What do you think? :)


8 komentarjev:

  1. Ful mi je všeč, imela sem ga včeraj in sem čisto zaljubljena vanj! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I have this Kiko and it's gorgeoussssssssss

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you all for you sweet comments. I think this is one of the most amazing polishes out there.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3