Green

Yes, I'm a big lover of green polishes. What do you think, how many polishes is there?


This is a sheduled post, because I'm on vacation. I'll answer on your comments, when I'll come back home.

16 komentarjev

  1. some of them looks blue? or is it just the sun?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No, it's just the sun. Some are light green and on photo they look more blue.

      Izbriši
  2. I'm drooling over that picture, I love green polishes the most, I'm crazy about them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow! Maybe about 91/92? That is some collection though! I love greens. It's really hard to find a nice dark one though.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Greens AND blues, I'd say. Nice collection. I like dark greens, but not so much light ones. At least on me and depending on the season, I guess.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Je očitno, da je zelena tvoja najljubša ;)
    Menim, da jih je malce več kot 60, kakšnih 65?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow, that's amazing! :] I can't imagine your whole collection. :P But I see some amazing minty green colors here. Oh. <3 I'm in love. :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oh, I forgot. :D I think there's about 100 polishes. ^^ That's how much I have! :'D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. wow, that's A LOT of green polishes! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Thank you all for your sweet comments. Zebra-nails was right, there are 80 green polishes of all different green shades. I adore them.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3