Day 9: Watermarble

I think it's time, I finish Black&White Nail Challenge. The theme of ninth day was watermarble. The first marble I did for this challenge, was fail, because I used black and white polish, that were too thick and didn't spread nice. Now I used other two polishes, that did spread nice and I made successful watermarble. As a base I used Essence White Secret. Watermarble I did with Essence Hunt Me If You Can from Vampire's Love TE and  white Beauty Uk polish from Urban Girl. I did two nails at the time to spare with time and polish. :) I think it doesn't even look that bad. The more you practise the better it is, so I think next one will be better. But what I hate about this tehnicqoe, is cleaning. I used tape around my finger, but they were still dirty and I had some cleaning to do. And during cleaning I ruinded the pattern on my ring finger. Fortunately it's not visible a lot. Stay tuned for tommorow, when I'll show you my manicure for day 10.


7 komentarjev

  1. nije loše, i sasvim si dobro počistila :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. The middle and the index finger look really cool! And the cleaning part is really a pain in the a**. Good job on your second water marble! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Mislim, da moram tudi jaz počasi zaključiti s tem izzivom...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    @Biba: Ja, mislim, da je za vse čas. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3