Day 10: Manicure Of Your Own Choise

It's the last Black&White challenge day and this time we could do a manicure of our own choise. I decided to do a yin yang nail art, because I wanted to try it for so long and now I finally had the reason to realise the idea. First I painted my nails with white and then I draw freehand letter S on it and filled one part with black polish. I used white Beauty UK polish from Urban Girl set and random black creme polish, that I bought last year, when it was carnival (it's called Power). I did smudged it a bit, when I applied TC, but I think it looks nice. I'm satisfied with it.


The Black&White nail challenge is over. The girls participating in this challenge were great and they did so many amazing manicures. It was so much fun to do it. Now I'm actually in the mood for another challenge. :)

9 komentarjev

  1. To je pa tolk dobro! Res ti je lepo ratalo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala, sem kar ponosna na to manikuro. ;)

      Izbriši
  2. WOW this is a brilliant idea! and it came out perfectly!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. konačno!
    ali vrijedilo je čekati, manikura je savršena *.*
    i da znaš, ukrast ću je :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ti jo kar ukradi, če ti je všeč. ;)

      Izbriši
  4. Oooo, tole je pa gotovo moja najljubša manikura! Zakon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3