Updated 11 Questions Tag

I already wrote a post here, but later Natalie and Mirta tagged me again, si I decided to answer on their questions in separate post.

First Natalie's questions:
1. What food do you crave at the moment?
Eiscream (it's not really a food, it's a desert :D).

2. What's your cheapest yet most effective beauty tip?
Get enought beauty sleep.:)

3. What's your most expensive make up item?
Probably Sleek MU palette.

4. What's your favourite eye shadow brand?
Sleek.

5. Imagine you can create your own nail polish, what colour and finish is it?
As much as I know myself, I would think a lot to create something unique and interesting and in the end I would create something boring, probably with creme finish.

6. What's the make up trend you never understood?
I don't follow make uo trends, I do my make up depend from my time and feeling.

7. How many items do you use for your quick-everyday make up routine?
Minimal 5.

8. Name 3 HG beauty products.
Mascara, face cream, lipbalm.

9. What's your favourite perfume at the moment?
Essence Vapire's Love. :)

10. Do you like coloured mascara? If yes, what colour do you prefer?
No, I always use black.

11. Do you have any tattoos or permanent make up?
No.


And here are Mirta's questions:
1. What is your biggest obsession?
Nail polish, obviously. :D
2. If someone sent you away on a long trip, and told you that you have 15 minutes to pack - what would you take?
Some clothes, items for personal care and of course some polishes, I love.
3. Do you feel more comfortable in a small group of people or in a big crowd?
In a small group, I don't like crowds.
4. Make up, nail polishes or fashionable items?
Nail polishes.
5. What is your favourite piece of accessories?
I don't have it. Sometimes I wore jewelry a lot, now I wear only earrings.
6. Movies at home or in a cinema?
At home, it's more intimate.
 
7. Taking a walk or a bike ride?
Both is good.
8. Your favourite season of the year?
Spring.
9. What kind of music do you love the most?
Depends from my mood, but pop or rock maybe.
10. Sweet or salty?
Both. 
11. Twitter or Facebook (for your personal use, not the blog account)
I prefer Twitter lately, Facebook is getting very boring to me.

These are my answers on their questions. I know, I probably bore you with these kind of posts, but today I wasn't in the mood to write about nail polishes and I still own them answers, so I decided to write about that.

6 komentarjev

  1. Thanks so much for answering doll! :D I should try Sleek eyeshadows. My Vampire's love perfume is half empty, I've been using it since I bought it, love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're welcome. Yes, you should. They're the best eyeshadow, I tried until now. I don't use mine that much, because I don't want to empty it.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3