Orly It's Not Rocket Science

Today I have for you Orly It's Not Rocket Science, that I got in a swap with Amber. It was part of Cosmic  FX collection in 2010. It's a grassy green base with green and gold speckles. I'm very bad in describing colors lately, but you can see on photo, how does it look like. This polish is pretty sheer, I used 3 coats, but on last photo I see I could use another one. Otherwise application was great. I remember there was a time, when I hated colors like this and I would never wear them, but now more is the polish color away from classical, more I like it. I'm kind of tired of classical colors. I adore this one. Just look, how beautiful it is. What do you think?

Outside, sun.
Indoors.
Outside, shadow.
Outside, sun.
Outside, sun.

10 komentarjev

  1. It looks great! I don't own this one though :(. I used to only like classic colors, but of course I moved on. I am really glad I did since I really love a lot of colors.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. There was a time, when I was in only classic colors too. It's great, when your in more colors in nail polish, that only classical, because there's a lot gorgeous shades.

      Izbriši
  2. predivan, savršen... želim, volim *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. this is amazing!! I feel the same, a couple years ago I wouldn't have worn all the crazy greens now I adore!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3