Monthly Hauls - Februar

I saw, that a lot of bloggers are publishing their monthly buys and I decided to do the same. The point of this posts won't be to copy them, but for me to have a better overview on my buys and swaps. Telling the truth, I have no idea, how many polishes do a buy on month and how much do I spend for them. With this posts I'll have a better overview, how much did I buy in certain month. I'll also included gifts, swaps ... I also started to do a list on paper, where I write down all the polishes, I bought for myself, I got in a swap and also those, I bought for a swap. I hope, that will help, that I'll buy little less polishes and try to lower the number of my untrieds.

Essence Iced Eyes Baby
Essence Colourbration
Essence Glitterastic
Essence Confetteria
Essence Candyction


Catrice ACidDC
Catrice Put Lavender On Agenda
Catrice Heavy Metallics
Catrice Kings Of Greens
Catrice Genius In The Bottle


Essence A Walk In The Park
Essence Midnight Date
Essence Boys Are Back In Town
Essence A Lovely Secret
Essence Gold Fever
Essence Spell Bound


Misslyn Blue Planet
Orly Royal Velvet
Orly Nite Owl
Orly Sweet Peacock


Kinetics Dazzle
Kinetics Top of the Wave
O.P.I DS Treasure
O.P.I Take the Stage


Polishes, I received in a swap with Amber.



19 komentarjev

  1. Odgovori
    1. I found them in Müller, but I saw only two shades. They were 40% off.

      Izbriši
  2. Wow, that's a lot of nail polishes and they are all beautiful! :D I buy maybe just one polish in one month.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know, that's a lot. That's why I started doing these post, maybe that'll help, that I'll buy them less in one month and try to use them as more as possible. :)

      Izbriši
  3. My 'Iced eyes Baby' came with a wonky, horrible to use brush. I hope you're luckier with yours. I took it off at lunchtime and it lasted 4 days on me, so not bad in that department.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mine has a good brush and I didn't have problems with application. 4 days? Good polish. I probabyl wouldn't wear it that long, but it's plus, if it stays long on nails.

      Izbriši
  4. Uffff, tole pa so pridobitve :o Super!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love everything! Great hauls and great picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Uvavvvvvv. Koliko novih lakcev =). Sm ti kr precej favš =). Komaj čakam, da jih vidim vse na nohtih =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you all for your sweet comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Super nakupi :) Se pa res zamisliš, ko gledaš kaj vse se ti je nabralo v enem mesecu :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Dobra bera je bila ta mesec ;)
    Mi je pa tale Misslyn zelo zanimiv, ker je tudi na netu zelo malo slikic

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Ona fotka s Catrice! :slinim: :))))

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3