Essence A Lovely Secret


Today I have for you something very beautiful. It's Essence A Lovely Secret, from their new assortment. For me is this polish hard to describe - it's blurple with multicolored glitter. Application was great. I used two coats. How do you like this one? Do you have it?

21 komentarjev

  1. Lep :) izgleda zelo podoben tistemu iz Blossoms etc. LE :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nisem ju primerjala, bom pogledala doma, če sta si res tako podobna.

      Izbriši
  2. It is so pretty and it looks so good on you!! :) I regret not buying it :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. New assortment didn't came to our DMs still, but when it come, I am going to buy this polish! It looks so nice :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I <3 purple!

    P.S. check out my last post about giveaways, a lot of them are international so...good luck! ;)

    http://sane-la.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaways.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. A Lovely Secret looks really lovely! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. ovo mi je prvi na listi novih koje namjeravam uzet :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Lepotec! Zaradi tebe je že na WL! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Jedva čekam da kod nas stigne novi Essence!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. oooh, it's very pretty! Tomorrow I'll go Essence shopping, hope I'll find it!
    I tagged you to do the 11 questions tag, can't wait to read your answers :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I already wrote a post, so I'll added your question in it. :)

      Izbriši
  10. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Komaj čakam da ga vidim v živo in si ga kupim za rojstni dan ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3