Day 8: Sponging

It's already day 8. The time is passing by so fast. The theme od this day is sponging. I had so many ideas for this manicure, but in the end to little time, so I did just random black and white combo. I think it needs some upgrade, but it's good that way too.

   
Check out manicures of other girls, that are participating in this challenge. 
Taya 

12 komentarjev

  1. i love this, reminds me of nightmare before christmas :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ohh this is so funky!! :D Very cool!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Super je,podsjeća me na Beetlejuice-a ,samo fali neka bubica da bude potpuno ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. black & white stripes can't be wrong :). love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you all for your sweet comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3