Day 5 Apology and Iced Eyes Baby

Today is Day 5 of our Black&White Nail Challenge, which theme is color base with something black. Can you imagine, that I had the most problems with this maniure until now? First I wanted to do some konad, but it was totally fail, so I removed it. Then I did some nail art. I wasn't the most satisfied, but also wasn't in the mood and didn't have time for another manicure, so I took photos of it. And then another problem. I did this on Sunday, because I didn't knew, if I'll have time this week. I took my camera with me in Ljubljana, so I will be able to publish it, but I forgot cable at home, so I wasn't able to transfer photos on my computer. I'm so angry at myself because of that. I'm s forgetful lately. But I promise, I'll show you day 5 and day 6 manicures together on Friday, when I'll come home. 

But today I do have one polish for you. It's Iced Eyes Baby from Essence Crystalliced TE collection. This was the only polish from this collection, that interested me. It's beautiful pastel blue with shimmer. Application was ok, but I needed three coats to make it look even. I think it's very beautiful and I love wearing it. Do you have it? What do you think about it?


And in the end I have one request for you. I decided to join theBalm Spring contests on Facebook. The prize is 10 Hit Ticket polishes. I would be very grateful, if you would go on their page and click "like" under my photo. You can find it here: My photo. Thank you very much for all your votes. :)

13 komentarjev

  1. The wonky brush on my Iced Eyes Baby made application a pita for me. It's the first horrible brush from Essence I've ever had.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Too bad for the brush. Mine is good.

      Izbriši
  2. Oh, don't worry! It happens...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know, but I wanted to post a manicure for todays challenge.

      Izbriši
  3. oh no, but that's ok! this grey is lovely though!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Does it look grey? In RL it looks blue, at least to me.

      Izbriši
  4. desi se svima, ne brini :-D
    dobar lakić :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Vem. Bom pa objavila v petek.
      Ja, res je lep.

      Izbriši
  5. Tega sem pa že imela v roki in sem ga vrnila na poličko, sem si pa vzela sivkastega It's a snow-womans world in je tudi čudovit

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mene ostali niso pritegnili, samo ta. Ampak opažam, da mi zadnje čase Essence kolekcije niso bog ve pri srcu, včasih sem pa pokupila cele. Vsaj ena dobra stvar za mojo denarnico.

      Izbriši
  6. I love blue colors like this one. :]

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3