Day 3: Black Base With Some Color

The theme of the third day is black base with some color. I decided to combine black and red. I did different patterns on each nail. Black polish is Essence My Sparkling Acrobat.
Pinkie - I draw a flower. I used Orly Retro Red and Deborah Milano Yellow Fiz.
Ring finger - I decided for red glitters. I used Essence Applause, Applause.
Middle finger - I draw a red line on the middle of finger and then did black dots on it. Red polish is Essence Applause, Applause.
Index finger - I decided for simple lines. I used Orly Retro Red.


Girls, that are participating in this challenge:
Taya 

14 komentarjev

  1. I love the complexity of this. Pretty! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love it. It is so many things but all work together!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, I know. In the end it look even better than I imagine in my head.

      Izbriši
  3. wow, you really made en effort, love it, gorgeous :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. It looks great! I really can't pick up my favourite nail =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. odlično, sviđa mi se što su svi razliciti :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. i love the each nail a different design look!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you, girls, for such sweet comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Even though every nail is different. they all blend together really well =]

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. OMG,ovo je predobro,svaka čast,sviđa mi se što je svaki nokat drugačiji ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Thank you all. I'm glad, you like my manicure. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I love how ring finger looks! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3