Day 2: White on Black

The theme of the second day of White&Black Nail Challenge is white on black. I didn't have any good idea for this day. I already had black polish on and I still didn't know, what to do. And then it clicked me - what if I will do a tuxedo. It's not an original idea, but it's great for todays challenge. Polishes, I used, were Essence MY Sparkling Acrobat (black), Essence Black&White White Hype and Vollare 117.


Other girls, participating in this challenge. Go and check their manicures:
- Omgnoodles
- LACQUERED TIPS  
- WelcomeTo Brianna's World! 
- Pink Polish Addict 
 - My Little Vanities

- Hooked on polish
- Posh nail art

- Biberlee - Džumbus

- Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor

26 komentarjev

  1. It looks great! I've just finished my mani for today :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you girls for your lovely comments.

    @Biba: Can't wait to see your mani. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Again we had similar idea, but at last minute I changed my mind LOL
    It looks great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, it looks like we have the same idea very often. :D

      Izbriši
  4. I had tuxedo for the first challenge :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. love it, it's so cute... tuxedo for tiny people which live under your bed ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. For 10 tiny people, that are called Nails. :D Haha.

      Izbriši
  6. What a beautiful nail art, so so cute!
    Congratulations!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. ovo je tako fora a ja imam dvije lijeve za takve stvari :(

    btw imam nešto i za tebe na svom blogu :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3