Day 1: Black on White

Yesterday I already told you, that I joined to Black& White Nail Challenge. The theme of day 1 is Black on white. I decided for simple nail art. As a base I used white polish from Beauty Uk Urban Girl set. Then I used Vollare 136 to draw a line for black tips and filled them with Essence Black Out from Black&White TE. I also used Essence polish for dots.


I usually don't wear black and white on my nails, but I did heared some good responses from girls, that liked my manicure, so I think joining to this challenge was a great idea.

Here is the list of other girls, that participate. I very curious, what their manicures will be:

18 komentarjev

  1. love it, so cute, simple and clean... that's why i love these two colors ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super si ovo napravila,baš mi se sviđa ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. i love this! i love B & W manis! i'd do more but my black and white are old and crappy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you, girls. I'm glad, you like my manicure. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I like it too. I was thinking of doing something similar to this. But I change my mind :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Interesting, that we had similar idea. :) I liked your new idea very much.

      Izbriši
  6. wow!! looks similar to the one I had done for the 31 challenge!! lol

    http://mimundoescondidobyadri.blogspot.com/2012/01/desafio-de-las-unas-dia-7-blanco-y.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. That looks really cool. :) And what I'm really loving about this challenge is discovering new blogs (to me). :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Thank you all for sweet comments. :)

    @mylittlevanities: It's always nice to discover new nail polish related blogs. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wonderful! Gorgeous =). I love it =).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Thank you all for your comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3