Swap With Amber

Few weeks ago Ivana was asking on Twitter, if someone is willing do to a swap with a girl, that wants Essence Nail Art Twins polishes, before they'll be discontinued, because she can't and I said yes. After that Amber contact me and we arrange evertyhing about our swap. So, first I have to thank to Ivana, because she's also one of the reasons, I got all these polishes. Thanks, Ivana. :*

I've sent Amber the list of polishes, I wanted badly and she managed to get me almost all of them. Instead od two Orlys, that she couldn't find, she got me two Hard Candy polishes and these are my first Hard Candy polishes. You can imagine, how excited I was today, when I received a package. I unwraped it immediately and I was like a little baby, that receives a new toy, when I saw all these beauties in front of me. Thank you, Amber. I'm really happy I did a swap with you. :)


Orly Fowl Play
Orly It's Not Rocket Science
Orly Here comes Trouble



Hard Candy Beetle
Hard Candy Splendid
Milani Jewel FX Gold


China Glaze:
Aquadelic
Gaga For Green
Electric Beat
Trendsetter
Westside Warrior


They also did some posing in snow. :D I couldn't decided, which one to use first, so I did a skittle manicure with all of them (I applied Milani Gold over Hard Candy Splendid). Guess what, I still don't know, which one to use first, because they're all so gorgeous. I asked my BF, which one he likes the most and he said Fowl Play, so maybe that will be my next manicure.


Do you like mine new beauties, I got in a swap? What do you think, which one should I use first?

9 komentarjev

  1. Love your polish parade. Swaps are great.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. super swap, i ja bih ove ljepotane ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You got some great stuff. Can't wait to see swatches

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ahhh, prelepi su, svi do jednog, a pogotovo Beetle, Milani i ovi Orly-ji. Odlican swap!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Kakšne lepotce si dobila! :)
    Orly It's Not Rocket Science me je najbolj očaral, čeprav vem, da bi na meni izgledal porazno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. So luštni, ampak preveč zeleni za moj okus ;)
    Moja nasvet bi bil, da najprej preizkusiš Orly It's Not Rocket Science, ker se mi zdi da ni preveč priljubljen iz kolekcije in na netu ni veliko dobrih swatchev ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Bom naredila swatch takoj, ko bodo moji nohti v malo boljšem stanju.

      Izbriši
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Malenkost, me res veseli, da si dobila skoraj vse kar si želela. :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3