Sasatinnie FCGL002

Today I have for you very interesting polish, that I received in a swap with Nicole. It's Sasatinnie FCGL002, a shade with red-brown base, green flakies and silver and golden glitter. It's very interesting and unique shade, although it has strange name with numbers. Here I used 3 thin coats. I have to say, I love this polish. What do you think about it?

8 komentarjev

  1. It is really interesting. :D I've never saw polish like this one. :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Very interesting polish! Never seen anything like it before.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Vau, tale pa je res zanimiv in poseben! Všečno :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. indeed, it's really interesting nail polish :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. It looks like you all agree with me, that this is an interesting shade. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Interesting nail polish :) Lovely.

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3