Quick Comparison: Kinetics Magnificent vs. Essence Gold Old Buffy


Today just a quick comparion post. In post about Kinetics Magnificent I mentioned, that it reminds me on Essence Gold Old Buffy. I compared them and they do look very similar, but they're not 100 % dupes. They both have dark olive/black base with golden shimmer, although Essence has bigger shimmer, I would say more glitter. They're both easy to apply and are opaque in two coats. 
I can't decide, which one I prefer. Essence was part of Vampire's Love TE, so it's not available anymore. Kinetics is available in Slovenia in Beauty World drugstores (at least in Murska Sobota, I don't know, how is with BW stores in other places). What do you think? Which one do you like the most? Are they close enough for you to have only one of them?


I also updated my iSwap list. I was reoganizing my stash again, because I was doing a list of all polishes, I own, and I decided to give some dupes away. You can find the list here. I don't have photos of the bottles, but if you're not sure, how the polish looks, you can find swatches on my blog or on other blogs. :)

10 komentarjev

  1. awesome comparison! i like the essence better!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgeous!! They are both beautiful!! :D It reminds me of L'Oreals Owl's Night.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. e, meni je ipak essence favorit :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I have Buffy and I like it, it's unique in my polish collection.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. O super, hvala za primerjavo! Lahko črtam Magnificent z WL. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I see most of you like Essence better. Thanks for all your lovely comments.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Very fantastic color !! i love this.


    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com
    i wait you ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3