O.P.I Austin-Tatious Turquoise

Today I have for you O.P.I Austin-Tatious Turquise nail polish. It's very beautiful shade, but it's so sheer. I already showed you, how it looks layered, in this post. I think I'm going to use it more for layering. But I like this polish, because it lasted on my nails for three day without chipping, which is a lot, because on my nails all polishes chip on the second day. I think I used three coats for this swatch.


In the bottle it's noticeable a purple sheen, which isn't visible that much on nails. I was trying to catch it on my camera, I hope you can see it.  It's more visible, if you layer polish over dark shade.


What do you think abbout this polish? Do you have it? Do you like it?

6 komentarjev

  1. Prekrasan je,podsjeća me na P2 blue horizon iz kolekcije deep water love,ma identičan je ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. beautiful! it's worth applying 3 coats :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I know, this polish is amazing. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3