Nail Mail (Essence and Orly)

Hello, my der readers? How are you? Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I'm studying for two exams at the moment and I'm not really in the mood for writing posts. But I have prepared a lot of material, so expect to hear more from me after my exams. :)

Today I wanted to show you, what I've got in nail mail this week. First let me show you a package, that Anna has sent me. She has got for me 4 polishes from Essence Crazy Good Times LE, that I couldn't find here. That was so sweet from here, because I really wanted these polishes. Thank you, Anna. :):*


I had to swatch them on fake nail immediately. Formula of these polishes isn't the best, some will need a thinner, but look at these gorgeous colors. I'm so happy, that they're finally mine.


ZaPikoNaI had every day 50% off on certain product and last weekend they lowered price for Orly mini nail polishes. I bought three: Royal Velvet, Sweet Peacock and Nite Owl.


I'll swatch everything after my exams, although the weather isn't the most beautiful by us. It's snowing like crazy. I don't like snow. I hope, spring will be soon here. 

How do you like my new beauties?

18 komentarjev

  1. Crazy Good Times is really an amazing TE, hope it will be available in Italy too! Orly mini polishes are sooo nice, you chose beautiful shades. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I was so happy to get Crazy Good Times. I also love Orly, they have nice polishes.

      Izbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. great polishes! I also can't find the crazy good times collection here...I don't know why. normally we get the TE but not this one...
      they all look gorgeous! and I love the mini orlys!

      Izbriši
  3. Ooo me veseli, da si dobila cele :)
    Pa hvala za link do bloga! Mi veliko pomeni ;)*
    Lepo jih uporabljaj!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala tebi, da si mi jih poslala. :) Dva sem že sprobala za manikuro. :D

      Izbriši
  4. Super nail mail :)
    In držim pesti, da čimboljše opraviš izpite.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Drago mi je da ti se sviđaju Essence lakići! Imam sve slične boje pa preskačem ovu kolekciju. :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni pa se zdijo ti 4 precej posebni, tako da sem vesela, da jih imam.

      Izbriši
  6. Super pridobitve =).
    Veliko sreče na izpitih!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love your new beauties! I just got the Crazy Good Times Collection too and I love them! ;) Good luck with your exams ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Looking foward to see them on your blog too. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Ufff kakšni lakci. Vsak zase je hud!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I wish you good luck for the exams.
    I hope one day we have these LE from Essence here in Portugal...

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3