Kinetics Magnificent

Today just a quick post, because I'm in a hurry. I have for you Kinetics Magnificent, a beautiful dark olive shade with golden shimmer. It's hard to describe. Maybe the base color is black and is the shimmer the one, that makes it look dark olive green. I'm not sure. Formula of this one is great, it's easy to apply. Here I used two coats. It reminds me a bit on Essence Gold Old Buffy from Vampire's Love TE. I have to do a comparison between them soon. What do you think about this one?


6 komentarjev

  1. I did think of the Essence polish from the Vampires collection.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. ČE se prav spomnim, je bil ta moj najljubši od Kineticsov ki sem jih preizkusila pri kolegici. Čudovita barva! Tudi jaz navijam za primerjavo, da vidim, če si ga moram kupit. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3