It's time for some awards

Some girls were very kind to me lately and they nominated me for some awards. Some of them I already received and wrote a post about them, but I'm going to mention them anyway.

Nina nominated me for Cute Blog Award. Thank you, Nina. I already wrote a post about it here



Then Nina also gave me Vertasile Blog Award. Thank you. I already wrote a post here.



Zebra-nails nominated me for Butterfly award. Thank you, girl. 

The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Award to other bloggers and let them know.

The questions:
What's your favourite song?
I don't have it.
What's your favourite dessert?
Ice cream.
Who's your favorite pet?
Ris (our dog).
Black or white?
White.
What's your biggest fear?
To stay alone and to have nobody to talk to.
What's your best feature?
Honesty.
What's your everyday attitude?
Life is beautiful, so don't miss it.
What is perfection?
When you are what you are and you don't change only, because the other say so. I really don't care, what the other people say. The most important for me is, that I'm satisfied with myself, not the others.
What is your Guilty pleasure?
Nail polishes. :D


Next, zebra-nails and Nina also nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award.


The first is One Lovely Blog Award, and the rules are:
1. Link back to the person you got it from
2. Tell seven things about yourself
3. Give the award to ten bloggers

 I already told you 7 facts about me here.

Mateja and Aurora nominated me for Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you both. I already wrote a post here



And the last one is a blog tag. Zebra-nails and Theodora tagged me with 11 Question Tag


Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

I already wrote a lot of facts about me, so I'm going to miss out the first step. I'm going to answer on Zebra-nails and Theodora questions. 

First Zebra-nails questions: 
1. What is your favourite basecoat and topcoat?
My favourite base coat is Essence Nail Art Protecting base coat. I still haven't found the perfect top coat, so I don't have favourite one.                          
2. What is your all-time favourite nail polish?
I can't decide for my all-time favourite, because I like so many of them in my stash. Also, my taste is changing and sometimes I like more one color and after few months the other, but I don't have favourite polish, that I would always reach for him, when I wouldn't know, what to apply on my nails.
3. What nail polish was your biggest disappointment?
First polish, that dissapointed me, was from Manhattan (I don't remember which shade, because I don't have it anymore). It was frost and it bubbled like crazy. I so regret buying it.
4. How many nail polishes do you own?
I have no idea, I'm afraid to count them. But I was reorganizing my stash again and I'm going to give some away, so the number will be smaller. :)
5. How many of them are still "untrieds"?
A lot. Probably 1/4 of them. I'm not sure.
6. Do you have backups?
Yes.
7. How many?
Only for one polish - Essence Glisten Up! I don't need bacups, because I probaly won't use any bottle till end. Let's face it, I have so many of them.
8. What is your favourite nail polish color?
At the moment green and blue.
9. What is your favourite nail polish finish?
Cream. I also love shimmers, but I prefer creams.
10. What was your first nail polish ever? (if you remember)
I have no idea, but I was using mom's nail polishes, when I was a little girl. I think the first polish I bought, was Essence Fabuless (there were times, when I was obsessed with black nail polish, I have no idea, whay).
11. What nail polish is on the top of your wishlist?
Actually on the top of my WL is the whole Hits No Olimpo collection. I looove those holos.

Now Theodora's questions:
1. What are your other hobbies, besides nail polish and doing your nails ?
My other hobby is reading. I'm a book mole, althoug I read less for my sould because of my studies, than I did before.
2. What is your favorite nail polish color ?
Green and blue.
3. What or who started your nail polish addiction/ obsession ?
I started my nail polish addiction, after I found Rainbows and Blues blog two years ago. I found their blog in time, when I started buying more nail polishes and because of them I found more nail polish related blogs. Then I decided to write my own blog and my nail polish obssesion got very big.
4. What nail polish trend do you love/hate ?
I don't know, if I hate any, but I love holos.
5. Do you also paint the nails of others, like friends/family ?
Sometimes I paint nails to my mother or my roommate.
6. Where do you buy most of your nail polish ?
I buy most of my polishes in Müller (Essence and Catrice), then in DM and also in Beauty World.
7. Stamping or freehand Nail Art - what's your favorite ?
I actually prefer free hand nail art - I think I'm better in nail art than stamping.
8. Would you ever give up your entire collection of nail polish ? :D
NO!
9. Where would you like to live ? And why ?
I would like to live somewhere, when is always warm, because I hate winter.
10. What's your best feature ?
Honesty.
11. What's your biggest dream ?
At the moment to finish my studies as soon as posible. 

My Questions:
1. Why and when did you started to write a blog?
2. What was the first nail polish blog, you started to read?
3. Did you or would you ever wear gel nails?
4. How many nail polishes do you have?
5. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
6. What do your frends/family/boyfriend think about your nail polish obssession?
7. How often do you change your nail polish/manicure?
8. What's your favourite color to wear?
9. What's your favourite movie?
10. Which famous person would you like to meet in person the most?
11. What's your dream place to live?

For 11 Tag Questions I tag:
5. Anna
8. Nina

So, this is a long post. I hope I didn't forget to mention anyone. It took me a lot of time to write it. I hope, the girls, I tagged them, will answer the questions, because I'm very curious, what their answers are. :)

10 komentarjev

  1. ohooo, baš si bila vrijedna... ja uvijek odgađam ovakve postove, sramota :-(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala, da si se spomnila name!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hvala,draga,odraditi ću je čim se malo oporavim od zadnjeg award posta ;)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hvala, odradicu cim stignem :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. 1. Why and when did you started to write a blog?
    Prosle godine, pred kraj aprila cini mi se, jer mi je dosadilo da pokazujem nokte samo seki i momku, zeljela sam da to ucinim i sa ostatkom svijeta :D

    2. What was the first nail polish blog, you started to read?
    Nails for fun i Nails from fairy tale jer se s njima dvjema znam i mimo bloga, pa sam blogove citala i pratil ai prije nego sam svoj blog napravila :)

    3. Did you or would you ever wear gel nails?
    Jednom, na mom vjencanju. I nikad vise nit bih ikome preporucila.

    4. How many nail polishes do you have?
    Oko 280 :)

    5. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
    Essence :)

    6. What do your frends/family/boyfriend think about your nail polish obssession?
    Drugarice - da bih trebala poceti lakiratii drugima i naplacivati, tata se cudom cudi, mama isto tako nekako, sestra mi brani da kupujem nove lakove dok ove bar ne isprobam, muz nema nista protiv, drago mu je sto ja to toliko volim i uvijek mi hvali nokte :)

    7. How often do you change your nail polish/manicure?
    Svaka 2-3 dana.

    8. What's your favourite color to wear?
    Crna i siva.

    9. What's your favourite movie?
    Soba 1408.

    10. Which famous person would you like to meet in person the most?
    Dinu Merlina :)

    11. What's your dream place to live?
    Tu gdje jesam :)

    Eco odgovora ovako jer sam stvarno lijena za napisati post :)
    Cestitam na nagradama i hvala za tag :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3