China Glaze Techno Teal

Today I have something gorgeous for you. It's a holo nail polish from China Glaze, called Techno Teal. Holo effect isn't that strong, it was more visible in RL than on photos and also winter sun doesn't do him justice. You'll probably see it again on my blog in summer. :) But I don't care, that holo effect isn't strong, this color is beautiful by itself. I have to thank Carolina for this one, she send it to me in our swap.
Techno Teal was part of China Glaze Tronica collection. The pigmentation is great, one thick coat would be enough, but I always rather use two. It's a habit. I love China Glaze polishes, formula, application, everything is great. Can't wait for summer to come, so I'll ware this beauty more.


What do you think? Do you like it? Do you have it?

21 komentarjev

  1. Lep lak! je res dosti bolj poleten.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I passed on this collection but this is so pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. It's gorgeous. I can never find this collection in the shops, but if I did, would be tempted to snap this up. Lovely pictures. :-) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope, you'll be able to find this collection. :)

      Izbriši
  4. I don't mind more scattered holo polishes, as they are more wearable.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I really love the colour of this polish, looks gorgeous :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. That is gorgeous Tatjana!! I love the shade and the holo effect, even if it's not too visible!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. i'll steal it from you :D it is gorgeous!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Come and try. I'll defend my polishes til last breathe. :D Haha. :D

      Izbriši
  8. I da nije holo bio bi prekrasan ovako samo ima jos jedan bonus :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3