China Glaze Blue Year's Eve

Today just a quick post, because I'm pretty tired from studying, but I wanted to show you another China Glaze polishes, that I've got in a swap with Carolina. It's Blue Year's Eve, a dark blue shimmery shade. It's so pretty. Application was great. Here I used three thin coats.

10 komentarjev

  1. Odgovori
    1. Thank you. This is one of my favourites colors, I have a lot of shimmery blue polishes.

      Izbriši
  2. Such a fabulous striking colour, I love the glass fleck in it. I'd have to feel brave to wear it though! x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Why, do you prefer bright/nude colors? I love dark colors on my nails.

      Izbriši
  3. Savrsenstvo koliko je lep! Kod nas nisu ni uvezli ovu kolekciju i to je takva steta, svi lakovi su prelepi.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem vedno bolj navdušena nad China Glaze laki.

      Izbriši
  4. Such a pretty blue-I wonder if I need it?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I don't know, if you need it. It depends, if you already have something similar, but I think you won't regret, if you'll get it. :D

      Izbriši
  5. ovaj mi se svidja otkad sam ugledala prve swatcheve

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3