Black&White Nail Challenge

Mateja wrote me last week and asked me, if I want to join to Black&White Nail Challenge. First I wasn't sure, but then I decided I want to participate. Challenge is organized by Mateja from Purple Glitters and Dolores from Colorful Bottle's Blog. We'll start tommorow and then we'll publish manicure every third day. Now I'm so excited about this challenge. Lately I wasn't very inspired for nail art, that's why I'm hopping, that my nail art inspiration will come back with this challenge.


Here are the girls, that are participating in this challenge:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- Wacky Laki 
If you want to participate, you still have time. Contact Mateja from Purple Glitters for more info. Her email is mateja(dot)kosic(at)gmail(dot)com.

4 komentarji

  1. This looks fun! I look forward to seeing what you do! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you both. Post is coming in few minutes. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Uff to je pa kar umetnost! Se že veselim manikur! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3