Alessandro Queen Berry

Magnetics polishes are very popular at the moment and I remembered, I have too some of them in my stash. I decided to paint my nails with Alessandro Queen Berry. It was part of Go Magic! Twist collection in 2010. I bought this polish because of a great magnet. This is actually the most expensive polish, I own. I payed 13 € for it (I never buy so expensive polishes, but I really wanted a magnet, it's so strong). I remember, I had some application problems and I couldn't get nice pattern, when I used it first, so after painting two nails I just gave up. And then it was standing in my stash for over a year, before I decided to try it again. This time I didn't have any problems with it, the application was great and I also did a nice pattern. Maybe I just needed more patience and application practise. I love this polish, now I'll definitely use it more. 

First two photos are without TC.


And here is with TC. It looks beautiful so shiny. 


What do you think?

26 komentarjev

  1. this is gorgeous! i love the pattern and the magnetic effects came out great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, it does. The magnet is strong, so the pattern came out really nice. Now I regret, I didn't get more these Alessandro polishes, but unfortunately they were expensive.

      Izbriši
  2. It's a stunning colour, such a pretty and soft pink.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovit odtenek. In tudi vzorec ti je zelo lepo uspel.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je prekrasen. Me je malce stiskalo, ko sem ga plačevala, ampak se je splačalo dati malo več € že zaradi magneta.

      Izbriši
  4. Kakšna lepa barva! Magnetni lakci so zakon ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, res so, ampak jaz jih bolj redko nosim. Bo treba to spremeniti. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Love it. Reminds me of the new Magnetix from China Glaze. I also refuse to pay that much for a single polish.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This pattern is very similar to new CG magnet pattern. 13 € is too much for one polish, but a lot of brands by us, like Zoya, O.P.I, Alessandro ... are so expensive.

      Izbriši
  6. lijepa mi je i boja i uzorak, cijena mi bas i nije nesto draga ^_^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Cena tudi meni ni všeč, sem se dolgo odločala, če bi ali ne bi, ampak čez časz preboliš, da si toliko plačal za lak. Je pa vsaj odtenek prekrasen.

      Izbriši
  7. Prelepo! Jaz pa nimam nobenega magnetnega lakca :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Prekrasno :)
    Ovo mi je jedan od najljepših magnetskih lakova :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. wow, ovo je divno, imam i ja jedan i nikako ne uspjevam dobro napravit, svaka čast :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mogoče pa potrebuješ boljši magnet. Baje tudi kuhinjski lepo delujejo.

      Izbriši
  10. Barva je fenomenalna in vzorec je res močan. A je magnet posebej priložen ali je na vrhu stekleničke?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Wonderful shade! I am not into magnetic polishes but all Italian brands now seem to carry them. Kiko just launched theirs (and I must admit the colours are amazing and they are only 4,90€ I think!! So cheap!). And also Deborah Milano launched their magnetics!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope, Deborah magnetics polishes will come here to, I'll se if they'll have any interesting shade. I still want blue and green, because I love those colors.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3