Yellow Nails

Today it's such a grey day. It's raining outside and I'm not in the mood for anything, not even for studying. That's why I'm showing you something bright today. This was a first manicure on my short nails. The nail on my index finger broke and I had to shorten them all down. Then I decided to paint my nails in bright color, because I think bright looks great on short nails. First I used 3 coats of Claire's 96784 (these polishes don't have names, only these long numbers, meh), a pastel yellow shade. Then I applied 1 coat of NYX Girls Gilded Glitter, a polish with clear base and golden glitter and flakies.


When I was wearing this manicure, was outside such a grey ans rainy day like today, but this manicure made me feel better. Do you also wear bright colors, when is bad weather outside? Do bright colors make you feel better?

17 komentarjev

  1. I love this!! Am really digging yellow polish lately!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. premda su meni stvarno draži tamniji lakovi, rado nosim i svjetle, jake boje, kao što si rekla i sama - jednostavno razvedre dan :-D
    dobra ti je ova kombinacija :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Čeprav so tudi meni temni laki zelo všeč, so mi svetlejši ljubši.

      Izbriši
  3. Different colours can definitely lift my mood! This is SUCH a beautiful manicure. I love how cheery, delicate and sweet it looks. If I could wear yellow I would love to wear this manicure!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I wear bright colors no matter the weather & they do make me feel better (y)
    Love this combination *-* Also have this glitter polish, will try it over some pastel color cuz it's cute :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pa ne pozabiti na blogu objaviti. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Ti paše tale barva. Na meni izgleda grozno :S

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. A se ne ujema s tvojim tenom kože? Mene je rumena noro všeč in bi jo verjetno nosila v vsakem primeru.

      Izbriši
  6. I love your short nails...so SASSY!...I just did mine in Sally Hansen DH "Hue" and I applied a pink tint glitter from Kleancolor "Aurora"...my nails a positively GLOWING!...its so much fun sometimes to brighten things up!♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. If I feel bad, I paint my nails with bright colors and that makes me feel better. I think your combination looked great too. :)

      Izbriši
  7. nokti su ti jako lijepi i ova kombinacija je odlicna :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Gold and yellow what a great combo! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3