The Vertasile Blog Award

Moonchild, Zebra-nails, Mateja and some time ago also Theodora nominated me for The Vertasile blogger award. Thank you, girls. :)


The rules are:
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* State 7 interesting facts about yourself.
* Nominate 15 of your favorite bloggers.

7 facts about me:
* I was never much of a sportsman, but I was training shooting for few years. Then I ended because of the school.
* I have no idea, how many polishes do I have and I'm afraid to count them. My stash is getting bigger and bigger.
* I can't stand my naked nails, they have to be painted with nail polish.
* I'm very shy. When I'm in a company with a lot of people, I'm the quiet one. I actually prefer smaller companies, when I'm meeting only one or two friends. Then I do talk more. :)
* I study History, but I hate politics. That doesn't go together, because history is all about politics. Well, there's a lot of other interesting things about history too, that some of our profesors don't lecture us. 
* I love chinese and mexican food.
* I love animated movies. 

22 komentarjev

  1. Thank you <3 And I can recognize myself in some of these points :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Awwwwww, thanx for nomination! Can't wait to do my post now! :)
    Btw, so jealous of your shooting training, wow!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. And I can't wait to read your post. :)

      Izbriši
  3. That was fun to read :) N.3 and 4 are valid for me to, as for n.5 it's vice versa - I studied politics but always hated history, but you're so right, they always go together :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I think we nail polish addict are all the same - we have to have painted nails. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Thank you!! I also share some of the points!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're welcome. I'm looking foward to read your post. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Odgovori
    1. Ni za kaj. Upam, da bom lahko kmalu prebrala tvoj post. :)

      Izbriši
  6. I like it ;)
    Streljat znaš? Wow, tole pa je presenečenje
    Drugače sem pa tudi jaz bolj pri tihih in sramežljivih ljudeh in ne prenašam nenalakiranih nohtov ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3