Shopping in Graz


On Saturday I went in Graz and I did some nail polish shopping. I really really wanted H&M polishes, but the store in Seiesberg didn't have them, so I consoled myself with other brands. 
 
I also wanted Beyu 209 badely and luckily I've got the last bottle. I was so happy because of that. I've already wore it and it's gorgeous. Swatches soon.


In DM I've found Don't Feed The Tiger from Circus Circus TE. This polish wasn't available by us. Beside is IQ Cosmetics 101. This is my first polish from this brand. It's not very cheap, but I haven't try it yet, so I can't say, if it's worth the money or not.


Look By Bipa 93, 104 and 101 (don't you just hate those numbers? It would be nice, if they would have names).


 Rimmel Lively Lilac and Misty Jade. I think these shades will be perfect for spring and summer.


Some bright colors. Bpretty Yellow, Strawberry Red, Forest, Olive and Lime Green. This olive shade is so gorgeous, I don't have anything like this in my stash. 


And then I opened Lime Green at home and saw this strange brush. I don't know, what I'm going to do with this polish, I can't apply it with this brush. Too bad, the color is so beautiful. Btw, this polish isn't as blue as it looks on photo. It's true green.


Claire's 85709 and 96784. Yap, no names again. I think I've finally found perfect pale yellow shade, but I'll wait with talking till I try it, maybe it will be darker on nails.


I have enlarge my collection for quite a few nail polishes. Now I just have to try each of them.

What do you think about my haul? Do you like my choices?

20 komentarjev

  1. Nice picks! I really like Don't Feed the Tiger and the BeYu. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I like those too very much. I was the most excited because of Beyu.

      Izbriši
  2. Great haul!!
    This beyu polish is so dreamy!!
    I'd love to have it!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I hope you'll get it. I had luck, because I've found the last bottle.

      Izbriši
  3. dobre si boje odabrala, meni se najviše sviđaju rimmelovi :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Meni sta ta dva tudi zelo všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  4. love these colors! cant wait to see the swatches

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I don't know, when all these swatches will be published, because I have so many nail polishes to try.

      Izbriši
  5. These are beautiful!! Wonderful choices! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Lep nakup! V kateri trgovini pa prodajajo Beyu lakce? Ta je res prekrasen! Pa tudi tista dva Rimmel lakca sta čudovita. Nazadnje, ko sem bila v Seiersbergu sem domov prinesla samo P2 izdelke=P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. V Seiersbergu P2 izdelki? Kje? Jaz jih nisem nikjer videla, drugače bi verjetno oropala stojalo.
      Beyu lake pa imajo v drogeriji Douglas.

      Izbriši
    2. Hvala=) V Palmersu jih imajo, celo stojalo;)

      Izbriši
    3. Hvala, da si povedala. Vem za naslednjič. ;)

      Izbriši
  7. waaaw.... nisem vedela, da obstaja še ta odtenek: Don't Feed The Tiger .... hm, sem mislila, da so samo trije:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ta kolekcija ima 4 odtenke, ne vem, zakaj so k nam prišli le 3.

      Izbriši
  8. Predivni lakici, najvise mi se svidjaju Rimmelovi i ovi mali b. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. B.pretty imajo res kar nekaj prekrasnih odtenkov pa še dragi niso. :)

      Izbriši
  9. Lep ulov :) meni je tudi uspelo dobiti zadnjega Beyu 209 na stojalu, Don't feed the tiger se mi je pa izmuznil :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. A ni super občutek, ko najdeš zadnji lak, ki si ga močno želiš, na stojalu in si oddahneš, hvala bogu, da sem ga dobila? :D Don't Feed The Tiger bi pa lahko bil tudi pri nas na voljo, ne vem, zakaj ga ni bilo.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3