Review And Swatches: Essence Legends Of The Sky Eyeshadow Palette From Zero To Hero

Today I have for you swatches of Essence eyeshadow palette from their TE collection Legends of the Sky. The palette is called from Zero To Hero and it has 8 eyeshadows. It also has a brush, but I haven't use it and I probably won't.


The color palette in this palette is very interesting - you have everything from grey, green and brown to nude, red and orange. It's good for doing different looks. Eyeshadows are matt and soft. They're also good pigmented and easy to blend, but they don't last long. They have faded after few hours on my lids, although I used eyeshadow base. What I don't like is the packaging. Mine has a bad lid, which isn't shut don't tightly, so I can't use it for travelling. I also don't like a foam in palette. But if I count out the packaging, this palette is pretty good and I like those eyeshadows. Lately is Essence releasing pretty good palettes.


Swatches are made without eyeshadow base.

Upper row: dark grey, grey khaki, khaki, brown. Lower row: grey, nude, apricot, red.




The palette contains 5,5 g of product and it costs 3,89 €.

What do you think about this TE? Did you get anything from it or are you planning to? Do you like this eyeshadow palette?

7 komentarjev

  1. paletica mi se sviđa, ništa spektakularno ali ove boje zbilja svakom stoje :-D
    kolekcija se još nije spustila do mene ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Barve se mi zdijo super za nekoga, ki še nima dosti palet, da lahko malo eksperimentira z njimi in ustvarja različne MU-je.

      Izbriši
  2. Do Crazy Good Times LE se bom pridno vzdržala Essence stvari. :D Sta mi pa oranžna in rdeča senčka iz palete zelo všeč! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, se že veselim ustvarjanja MU-jev z njima. Crazy Good Times LE pa tudi mene zelo mika. :)

      Izbriši
  3. hi Taya ! im amazed by your blog as i am discovering it today :) i think it's really great and honest and much fun !!
    lucky u in slovania having that much essence products! me in Tunisia we do have essence but we don"t have a lot of those palettes! lucky u !! :)
    fellow blogger Marwa xoxo
    take a look at my blog http://diariesofmeblindoptimistic.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3