NOTD: Purple Duochrome

Today I have for you one old manicure, that I wore two weeks ago. First I applied Essence Maybe I'm Amazed from Remix Your Style TE, a darker creme purple shade. The application was good. Here I used two coats.


Then I wanted to upgrade my manicure, because my nails looked a bit boring to me in this color, so I applied one coat of Essence Gagalectric from Meet Me@Holografics.com TE. I love this layering. Duochrome was even stronger in RL. A lot of people said, they like it very much and asked me, which polish this is.

What do you think? Do you like this combination?

16 komentarjev

  1. Prelepa kombinacija, a i sami za sebe su lepi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow super zgleda tole! Dobro da mam oba laka, bom sprobala tudi jaz tole :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The combination is really pretty!! I love your blog! Amy <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love it!! Gorgeous nails as always!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. svidja mi se kombinacija, definitivno bolje izgleda nego kad je ijedan od ta dva laka sam

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh, uau! Zelo lepo <3 Zdaj pa mi je žal, da nisem kupila Gagalectric. Prvič vidim, da mi je ta lakec v neki kombinaciji všeč! res zelo lepo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This came out really pretty! I like it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hvala vsem za lepe komentarje. :)
    Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3