NOTD: Flowers On Blue

I always do everything else, when it's time for studying. One of things, that occupys me, is polishing my nails. This is my current manicure. I painted my nails with Astor 70 and Essence Choose Me. Today I was thinking, that I didn't use these two polishes for a long time and because I couldn't decide, which one to use, I used both. Then it looked all together a bit boring to me, so I decided to try new (to me) Essence plate with patterns for french manicure. For stamping I used Essence Stamp Me! Black. I actually like this manicure very much. And the pattern is beautiful too.


Now, I'm going to study for hour or two, before I go to bed. Books are waiting for me.

11 komentarjev

  1. Taj Astor je odlican, dugo ljepsi nisam vidjela :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Prekrasen je, verjetno moj najljubši moder lak. <3

      Izbriši
  2. Luštno :) Jaz si tud vedno grem lakirat nohte, ko se je treba učit :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Lakiranje nohtov je najboljša sprostitev. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Love the accent nail ;) And I do the same thing: Instead of studying I polish my nails or organize my stash :P
    Btw: I tagged you with the 11 questions tag! ;) More info on my blog :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank your for this tag, I'll do it one day in future, but probably not tht fast. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Lušna manikurca. Meni so rožice iz te essence platke zelo všeč. Jih morem večkrat uporabit :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Meni tudi. Jaz bi morala večkrat uporabljati vse platke, ki jih imam, a kaj, ko se mi ne da vedno.

      Izbriši
  5. This is so pretty! I need to try stamping my tips!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3